The Truth


What we wish to get, we get it.
What we dream to achieve, we done it.
The only remains in my heart is, no value of that achievement and that dream.


I just thought, why I spent my whole life to collecting all those stupid thing only for my luxury.
Once luxury came, everything gone.

No relation, no love, no kindness and no mercy at all.
We only think since morning to evening even in night (dream) also.
How to get more luxury after spending more money.

Now the truth is I spent my whole life only for my luxury and till now I am living with only full of sorrow.

I wish why should not I just spent only few times with my near and dear ones. But that I can not revert back. So In your life do not spent your life only earning money and luxury, There is some more thing to do in your life beyond Car, Bungalow and lifestyle etc.

Think once before thinking all those thing. You can earn money and luxury at any cost but not your love ones.

I have never tried to heart anyone..this is my own thinking.

Comments

rahul said…
its hard to get social animal.
as a programmer.
so after all a programmer leaves his job to get that.

you know when I was in college then

I used to heard a programmer left his job and teaching computer in rural area.
VedPathak said…
Yes, Rahul I am truly agree with you. Thanks for you kind interest.